You’ve completed your 200hr yoga teacher training. You are now equipped with the skills to start teaching. However, like anyone who has completed their 200hr training there are still lots of unanswered questions. If you find yourself asking now what? consider mentoring sessions for new teachers.
How I can help:
- Get clear on your goals and provide you with resources on how to get there.
- Want to teach private and/or corporate yoga classes but don’t know how to get started?
- Have specific questions about teaching different populations.
- I can help you discover your niche in this already saturated market.
- Need someone to bounce ideas off of?
- Looking for additional training? workshops? professional reading suggestions?
- Have questions about insurance and liability?
Other topics can include but are not limited to:
- goal setting and manifesting
- personal development
- personal practice
- professional development
- sessions driven by your goals
- starting your own business
- teaching beginners
- teaching seniors
- working with injuries
Mentoring is a collaborative process between me and you to help in areas of business, skill development, and personal practice. Sessions can take place over the phone, via Skype or in-person (depending on location), and email.
Email me to learn more about how I structure my mentoring program and see if we are a good fit!