You’ve completed your 200hr yoga teacher training. You are now equipped with the skills to start teaching. However, like anyone who has completed their 200hr training there are still lots of unanswered questions. If you find yourself asking now what? consider mentoring sessions for new teachers.
How I can help:
- Get clear on your goals and provide you with resources on how to get there.
- Want to teach private and/or corporate yoga classes but don’t know how to get started?
- Have specific questions about teaching different populations.
- I can help you discover your niche in this already saturated market.
- Need someone to bounce ideas off of?
- Looking for additional training? workshops? professional reading suggestions?
- Have questions about insurance and liability?
Other topics can include but are not limited to:
- goal setting and manifesting
- personal development
- personal practice
- professional development
- sessions driven by your goals
- starting your own business
- teaching beginners
- teaching seniors
- working with injuries
Email me to book a 1 hour mentoring session. Sessions can take place over the phone, via Skype or in-person (depending on location).
Investment: You’ve already spent a lot on your YTT, I want offer my experience and advice to you at a very reasonable cost.
contact me to discuss a custom package to suit your time and budget!
For Yoga Schools and 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Programs: I have a weekend workshop bundle for your students that you can add on to the end of your program. This package will help support emerging teachers feel confident entering the yoga market as teachers and potential business owners. Contact me for more details on the program.