YOGA REHAB: The Breathing Workshop will focus on anatomy and physiology of the breath, your breathing style and practices to breathe our way to healing. Optimal breathing is essential for our body to heal, manage stressors, get stronger and function day to day with greater ease and contentment.
- Date: April 29, 2017
- Time: 1:30-3:30pm
- Location: Leslieville Sanctuary at Queens St E and Curzon St.
- Cost: $45* plus HST – to be paid in advance to secure your spot.
- Focus: breathing and yoga therapeutics
Space is limited to 10 participants so book early!
FREE PARKING is available on Curzon St, and Jones St. Meter parking on Queen St. E.
Wear loose clothes the you can move easily in. Bring a yoga mat and water. Yoga mats can be rented for $2.
*Important*: Payment can be made by e-transfer to guarantee your spot. Total cost of the workshop is $50.85 (includes HST). On the day of the workshop I can accept cash or credit card (however please note this does not guarantee a space will be available if spots are paid for in advance. I would notify you if this if it is the case.)
Two new Yoga Rehab workshops will be hosted at Cafe of Life Chiropractic at 32 Berwick Ave, near Yonge/Eglinton.
Yoga Rehab for Shoulders will be Wednesday, April 26 from 7-8:30pm $45 in advance $50 at the door.
Yoga Rehab for Hip and Back will be Tuesday, May 2 from 12:30-1:45pm $35 in advance or $40 at the door. Space is limited.
Yoga Rehab is a rehabilitative yoga workshop where you will learn therapeutic principles of movement so you can improve function and create an overall sense of welling being, freedom of movement, ease and stability.
After the workshop I will send participants a practice videos with the skills learned from the workshop.
These workshops are open to everyone. However, if you answer yes to any of these questions, you will benefit from attending:
- Do you have chronic pain or long standing limitation of movement?
- Have you tried a number of different treatments but only found temporary relief?
- Are you ready and willing to be an active participant in your recovery?
- Are you a yoga teacher or personal trainer and you want help your students/clients get better faster?
- Do you students or clients have shoulder, wrist, elbow, hip, knee, ankle or back pain?
May 2017 –
- Essential vitamins + minerals
- Feel younger, look younger
- You will receive handouts, cleanse kit, manual and practice yoga videos with all the information you need.
- Ongoing support