Tuesday: 11am – 3pm
Wednesday: 2pm – 7pm
Thursday: 11am – 3pm
Friday: 1pm – 6pm
Sign up now for a one hour introductory session and find out how rehabilitative yoga can change how you move, how you relate to your body, and unlock your healing potential for long-term sustainable results.
What to expect in a private yoga session with me: We will go through an evaluation of your lifestyle, past/present injuries or illness, your current goals and current movement patterns. From here we will work together to improve function through breath work, meditation and appropriate movement.
Private yoga is a one-on-one class in the privacy of your own home or office.
Who does Private Yoga? People who have limited mobility, limited time, an injury, an illness, or want to focus on a specific aspect of yoga that you don’t get a group class. Private classes are a safe way to overcome fears, anxiety or lack of confidence and get out of pain quickly and safely.
Why Private Yoga?
- Unlimited postural correction and asana adjustment throughout the entire class
- Addressing of individual and specific yoga needs
- Quicker improvement and progress than regular class
- Flexible timing to suit your personal schedule
- Learn at your own pace.
- Take your practice to another level.
- Experience the greatest benefits from yoga poses.
- Strengthen, improve posture, increase flexibility, build core strength, develop body awareness, and feel the true power of yoga.
- Use yoga to cross train and reduce injuries.
- Develop your own meditation practice with guidance of an experienced teacher
- Reduce pain, anxiety and stress. Sleep better and feel better.
- Learn the foundations to be more prepared going to a group class.
Private and small group instruction is ideal if you:
- Prefer to practice in the comfort of your own space
- Appreciate individual attention, guidance, and hands-on assistance
- Are unable to attend regularly scheduled classes
- Have specific health and fitness needs or goals to address
- Are new to yoga and are not sure how to get started
- Would like to deepen or broaden your yoga practice
All yoga classes are individualized for:
- different levels of mobility and flexibility
- age group (kids, teens, adults, seniors)
- level of experience and fitness
- health and wellness goals
Consultation: An initial consultation is built into your first session at no extra cost. We work in partnership to develop a plan that works with your time and budget.
Sessions are typically progressive in nature. As you master basic skills you learn how to add complexity with support without struggling or falling behind. If you need support from other healthcare practitioners I can make recommendations to other wellness professionals such as acupuncture, chiropractic, structural integration, massage or nutritional information and provide appropriate referrals.
Private classes run from 60 – 90 minutes long and can take place in your home (within the GTA).
Yoga Foundations: In this package you will learn the foundations of yoga practice. Learn the functional breakdown of classic yoga postures, pranayama (breathing techniques), guided relaxation and yoga philosophy. This is ideal for beginners who want an understanding of what yoga is really all about and want a firm foundation in which to start your practice.
Time Frame: 2 classes per week for 12 weeks.
Intro to Meditation: In this package you will learn how to meditate. You will learn the science behind meditation, preparatory practice for meditation, how to make your meditation practice sustainable.
Time Frame: 1 class per week for 12 weeks. Plus, unlimited support.
Yoga for Stress Management: Chronic stress plays a very significant and harmful role in our health. Daily stressors have become so familiar and normalized that many of us don’t even realize our bodies stressed out. In this package you will engage in deep relaxation techniques including Yoga Nidra and Restorative Yoga postures. I will help you identify sources of stress and provide insight in how you can address these stressors in your daily life.
Time Frame: 1 class per week for 24 weeks
Custom Package – customized packages are available.
- Please contact me for details.