Yoga Rehab – Hip and Back Pain
- Date: Saturday, January 27, 2018
- Time: 10:30am-12:30pm
- Location: 7 Admiral Road, The Coach House
- Cost: $45* plus HST – to be paid in advance to secure your spot.
- Focus: learn simple skills to improve your mobility, strength and range of motion and get out of pain.
- Space is limited so book early to ensure a spot is available.
Yoga Rehab is a rehabilitative yoga workshop where you will learn therapeutic principles of movement so you can improve function and create an overall sense of welling being, freedom of movement, ease and stability.
After the workshop I will send participants a practice videos with the skills learned from the workshop.
These workshops are open to everyone. However, if you answer yes to any of these questions, you will benefit from attending:
- Do you have chronic pain or long standing limitation of movement?
- Have you tried a number of different treatments but only found temporary relief?
- Are you ready and willing to be an active participant in your recovery?
- Are you a yoga teacher or personal trainer and you want help your students/clients get better faster?
- Do you students or clients have shoulder, wrist, elbow, hip, knee, ankle or back pain?
Owner at SupperWorks – Leaside
March 27, 2017, Susan was a client of Lindsay’s
You must be lucky to be reading this testimonial because it means you have found Lindsay Keefe and her amazing yoga experiences. I have been fortunate enough to have done several yoga workshops with Lindsay, most recently two of her Yoga for Pain Clinics. I keep returning because there is helpful new information each time, and because it keeps me practicing the postures that are so good for me.
Lindsay is unique in her ability to pinpoint the very specific asana that targets a problem area. She is also excellent at describing in words and visuals how to properly do the various postures. I have not found a previous yoga instructor with such an ability to identify positions and moves that relieve tension or discomfort. For me, that was sometimes in areas that I hadn’t even recognized were restricted but now feel so much freer after my class with Lindsay.
I so enjoyed my workshops with Lindsay, I am now looking forward to doing some one-on-one sessions with her. I highly recommend trying yoga with Lindsay. You will be glad you did.
Toronto Chiropractor | Owner of Pande Family Wellness Centre
April 10, 2017, Maya was a client of Lindsay’s
If you have any kind of ongoing chronic pain, sign up for Lindsay Keefe’s Yoga Rehab Workshop!
I’ve been a chiropractor for 20 years and because of the repetitive actions of my profession, I’ve developed pain in my right shoulder, elbow and wrist.
I was nervous to try Lindsay’s class because traditional yoga poses increase my pain. I wondered if I would make it through the whole workshop. I shouldn’t have worried. The moves were helpful AND felt good. The class was small enough that we each got one on one time with Lindsay. By the end, my body, including my arm, was relaxed and centred. I felt stronger and more hopeful about recovering.
Afterwards, Lindsay gave us a handout outlining the poses and exercises we had done. A few hours later, a video of the exercises landed in my inbox! Definitely above and beyond what I expected.